- Published Date
- Written by Super User
- Category: Helpful Links
- Hits: 1809
Child Seat Inspections- Available through the Ocean County Sheriff’s Department
- Firearms applications shall be available through the Records Department during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
- You Must appear in person to retrieve any documents as information must be verified, please bring your firearms ID card if applicable and driver’s license
- Fingerprinting services shall be available by appointment during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m.
- Fingerprinting services shall be available Wednesday evenings, 4:30 p.m. through 7:00 p.m. by appointment only.
Additional evening appointment times may be available, at the discretion of the Chief of Police.
- The fee for the fingerprinting service for Township residents is $5.00/per fingerprint card and $7.50/ per fingerprint card for non-residents.
- No fee shall be charged for fingerprinting services when they are required for the issuance of licenses or permits to be issued by the Township.
Child Identification program is offered at various times throughout the year. Child ID can be done for your organization or group by contacting Sgt John Convery at 732.833.3015
Scout or Group Tours of the Justice Complex are done by appointment; schedule your tour by contacting Sergeant John Convery at 732.833.3015
Watch local media outlets for our “Safe Night Presentations” dealing with “Internet Safety”, “Gang Awareness”, “Designer and Club Drugs Awareness”.
School closings are posted by local radio station broadcasts, listen to WOBM 92.7 FM, 101.5 or check the web links below. The Police Dispatchers do not carry that information. Understand, in cases involving bad road conditions, the police communications operators are busy handling calls for emergencies.
Jackson Township School District http://www.jacksonsd.org/
NJ 101.5 http://nj1015.com/closings/